You can apply for a credit card if you’re a permanent UK resident aged 18 years or over, have a gross annual income of £7,500 or more, have a good credit record and have not been declared bankrupt, had a CCJ or an IVA within the last 6 years. You must agree to a credit check as part of the application and this will determine whether or not you’re accepted and the credit limit that we can offer. We reserve the right to refuse any application.
You can apply for this card if you don’t already hold an All in One Credit Card.
1. Transfer from £100 to 95% of your credit limit. If your total transfer is above your available credit limit, we may allow you to transfer part of it. You won’t be able to transfer from other Santander or cahoot credit cards, or from any loans or current accounts.
2. Cashback will not be earned on cash transactions, such as the purchase of foreign currency and cash withdrawals, or on balance transfers. Full cashback terms
3. Please make sure you choose the local currency option when using your card abroad. If you choose sterling, the retailer or bank will handle the conversion and may charge you a fee.
4. To qualify, within the first year of opening an All in One Credit Card you must activate your All in One Credit Card, open or hold any of our 1I2I3 Current Accounts which include: 1I2I3 Current Account, 1I2I3 Lite Current Account, 1I2I3 Graduate Current Account, 1I2I3 Student Current Account, 1I2I3 Postgraduate Current Account and 1I2I3 Mini Current Account but excludes the 1I2I3 Mini Account (in Trust) and set up a Direct Debit from any of the qualifying 1I2I3 current accounts to pay your All in One Credit Card within 30 days of either opening your 1I2I3 current account or All in One Credit Card (whichever occurs latest). Once the card has been activated and the Direct Debit set up from any of the eligible 1|2|3 current accounts, the fee refund will show on your next statement. Each month for 6 months, we'll refund the £3 monthly fee to your card and the refund will show on your statements each month.
5. The Representative APR figure shows the rate of interest you’ll pay over a year including any monthly fee you may be charged. This is why the APR is sometimes higher than the rate of interest shown for card purchases (following the end of any 0% introductory offer).
Apple and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc. registered in the U.S. and other countries. Apple Pay and Apple Watch are trademarks of Apple Inc. Android and Android Pay are trademarks of Google Inc. Samsung and Samsung Pay are trade marks or registered trade marks of Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd. Use only in accordance with the law. Samsung Pay is available on select Samsung devices.
Information correct as at 12 September 2017.