• 0% EAR (variable) overdraft with no Arranged Overdraft Usage Fees - up to £2,000.
• Graduate loan - Whether it's for a new car, the holiday of a lifetime, or post-graduate studies, a personal loan could help get your graduate life off to the best possible start.
• Essentials - includes a Visa Debit card for easy, secure withdrawals and purchases
• Easy access - from virtually any cash machine, around 1400 of our branches and by phone
• Online Banking: Make the most of your account by using our online Banking service. You can easily check your statements, pay bills, move money and lots more. You will automatically be registered when you apply - read more/see demo.
• Mobile banking: If you like to keep up to date with your banking on the go, then our Mobile Banking Service will suit you perfectly - also available as a free iPhone and iPad app from the App Store - read more
• Free text message and email alert service - Our alert service offers Online Banking customers the option of setting up Low/high balance and Payment alerts.
Graduate Current Account - Representative example
0% EAR (variable) Arranged Overdraft. No Arranged Overdraft Usage Fees apply.
Assumed credit limit: £2,000. Actual amount may differ
You can apply if you are:
• at least 19 years old
• living permanently in the UK; and
• have completed either:
- your first undergraduate course
- a postgraduate course; or
- a HND or nursing training (at least a two-year course)
To enjoy the benefits of our Graduate Account, you'll need to either to be working or have a confirmed job offer. You'll also need to use your graduate account as your main account -paying in your salary each month.
To be eligible for a graduate loan, you must:
• have completed an undergraduate, postgraduate, HND or nurse training within the last three years;
• be at least 21 years old;
• live permanently in the UK;
• have a regular income;
• be able to make repayments by Direct Debit; and
• have not been made bankrupt or had a county court judgement made against you.
To apply simply call into any Santander branch. You can find your nearest branch using our branch finder. Remember, you'll need to bring some proof of your name and address. See a list of acceptable identification.
Rates correct as at 10th July 2013