1) What is included in your Reward Current Account
2) The potential annual cost for purchasing the benefits on a standalone basis
3) Main limitations and exclusions
4) Details on how to register for your benefits
For full details of your Reward Current Account benefits please see your policy documents below.
1. Reward Current Account - Data Protection Statement - view
2. Reward Current Account - Summary and registration Leaflet - view
3. Reward Current Account - Benefits User Guide - view
4. Reward Current Account - Insurance benefits policy summary - view
5. Reward Current Account - Insurance benefits policy document - view
6. Reward Current Account - Additional benefits information - view
If you would like to register for your benefits, please complete the forms below, or call 0844 848 7072 (lines are open Monday to Thursday 9am to 8pm, Friday 9am to 7pm and Saturday 9am to 5pm).
One of the additional benefits with this account is access to our online members area containing details of all the insurance and assistance benefits you get with your Reward Current Account. Click here to access the members area.
If you decide that you would like to transfer away from your Reward Current Account to another Santander current account, there are details that you need to be aware of before you transfer.
Important information that we recommend you read before you transfer
Implications you must be aware of before you transfer
If you feel that your existing current account no longer meets your needs, why not take a look at our range of accounts, including the 123 Current Account which offers up to 3% cashback on household bills paid by Direct Debit and up to 3% interest on your balance, for just £2 a month.
We also offer the Everyday Current Account, which provides a simple and straightforward way to manage your money. Click here to find out more.
To view the PDF documents you need to have Adobe Reader installed. If you don't already have it you can download it for free from the Adobe Reader website. Please note that the pdf's open in a new window.
Rates and information correct as at 22 February 2013