Our commitment to customer service
At Santander Corporate Banking, we aim to provide you with excellent customer service. Should we fail to meet your expectations, we would like to hear from you, so that we can work to put things right for you quickly. For full details please read our How to complain leaflet.
Tell us about your concern
If you have any concern or suggestion in relation to any Santander Corporate Banking account, or we have made an error or are not doing as well as you would wish or expect, please do tell us. You can do this either through your Relationship Director or using the contact details below:
0844 800 1111* Monday to Friday 8am - 5:30pm
We are committed to treating your concern swiftly
- We will treat it seriously and work to resolve it as quickly as possible
- Where possible, we will resolve it immediately or the next working day
- If we have not resolved it within five working days, a manager will write to you acknowledging receipt of your concern, confirming that we are investigating, and giving their direct contact details. This manager will be your contact throughout the investigation, keeping you informed of progress, and providing you with a written summary of findings at resolution
- Should this not satisfy you, a senior manager will review your case and provide a supplementary written response
- If we have not resolved your response after eight weeks, we will write to you advising that we are still investigating, but that you are now able, if you wish, to raise the matter either with the Financial Ombudsman or with a Director within Santander Corporate Banking who is independent of the area being investigated. We will give you details of how to do this at the time
As part of our ongoing commitment to keeping our customers informed, Santander now publishes the number of complaints it has reported to the Financial Services Authority. This information relates to Santander UK plc, and can be viewed by clicking on the Complaints Data link.
*For information on call charges please see call charge information.